Sorry, We're Closed

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Restaurants of 2005

Okay, I've been told I need to blog more. So here's a new post. Cecilia and I put together our Top Restaurants of 2005. Here they are...comments, as always, welcomed!


Our Top Chicago Restaurants of 2005:
Adobo
Alice & Friends
Atwood Cafe
Blue Elephant
Cafe 28
Chilpancingo
Erwin
Green Zebra
Indian Garden (Devon location)
India House
Indie Cafe
Tanoshii

Top Out-of-Town Restaurants:
Heritage India, Washington, D.C.
Milennium, San Francisco

R.I.P. 2005:
Kotobuki
Atlantique
Thai Pan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My top restaurants are anything within walking distance of the house that has a table cloth and appetizers my kids will eat for full meals.

So that means, in Lincoln Square, that I had no restaurants of the year.

Oh, we did tune in to Turquoise in roscoe Village, which had both terrific Mediterranean food and very considerate waitstaff.

3:15 PM, February 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home