Sorry, We're Closed

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Playlist at Pressure 1/22/06

Still can't shake this cold, but...the music was hot! R.I.P., Wicked.


Ray Charles--I Got a Woman
Billie Holiday--Body and Soul
Johnny Hartman--Sleepin' Bee
Odell Brown & the Organizers--Mellow Yellow
Herbie Hancock--Theme from 'Blow-Up'

The Falcons feat. Wilson Pickett--I Found a Love
B.B. King--Crosscut Saw
Bobby Parker--Watch Your Step
Arthur Alexander--Anna
Beatles--I Got a Woman
Vince Guaraldi & Bola Sete--I'm a Loser

Nina Simone--Suzanne
James Brown--Licking Stick, Licking Stick
Wilson Pickett--In the Midnight Hour
Little Annie--Lean Lanky Daddy
Supremes--In and Out of Love
Aretha Franklin--I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)
Marvin Gaye--I'll Be Doggone

Jill Scott--Exclusively
Jimmy McGriff--I Got a Woman (Pt. 1)
Roland Alphonso--Phoenix City
Who--The Kids are Alright
Georgie Fame--Yeh! Yeh!
Equals--Baby Come Back

Little Esther Phillips--Mojo Hannah
Dinah Washington--T.V. is the Thing This Year
Johnny Cash--Get Rhythm
Wilson Pickett--I'm Gonna Cry
Rodd Keith--I Take a Fancy to Nancy

Fleetwood Mac--Sunny Side of Heaven
Jethro Tull--Living in the Past
Dave & Ansil Collins--Double Barrel
Rolling Stones--Jumpin' Jack Flash
Dora Hall--Satisfaction
Spencer Davis Group--I'm a Man
Packers--Head-On
Herbie Hancock-Bring Down the Birds
The Move--I Can Hear the Grass Grow

Electric Prunes--Get Me to the World on Time
Love--She Comes in Colors
Avant-Garde--Naturally Stoned
Four Seasons--C'mon Marianne
Wilson Pickett--If You Need Me

Julie London--Cry Me a River
Ravens--Give Me a Simple Prayer
Rodd Keith--Atomic Wise
Little Ben & the Cheers--Brown-Eyed Devil
All the People feat. Robert Moore--Cramp Your Style
Michael Nesmith--Nevada Fighter
Shins--New Slang
Zombies--Leave Me Be
Margo Guryan--Timothy Gone

Madness--House of Fun
Cornershop--6 A.M. Jullander Shere
Teardrop Explodes--Passionate Friend
Roy Haynes Trio--Snap Crackle
Wilson Pickett--Barefootin'
Hank Williams--Tear in My Beer
Curtis Mayfield--Future Shock
John Lennon--Instant Karma!
The Endd--Out of My Hands
Higher Intelligence Agency--Solid Motion (Black Hole Mix)
Billie Holiday--Georgia on My Mind
Sub Sub--Past


Thanks to Ted Harris for several of the records played tonight!

Love & Peace,

Stu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home