Sorry, We're Closed

Thursday, December 01, 2005

New DJ Gig

Howdy, folks.

This Sunday evening, December 4, I'll be starting a new (hopefully permanent) DJ gig at Pressure Billiards & Cafe, 6318 N. Clark Street, in Chicago, just a few doors south of Devon. My gig: playing music every Sunday night!

I'll be playing from 8:00 PM until sometime around midnight, maybe later...it's still kind of fluid, but the good things are:

*No cover.
*Good coffee, tea, and snacky food.
*Hours of interesting music.
*Good company in a nice coffeeshop setting.
*13 Brunswick billiards tables in the back!!

Great way to wind down the weekend. Or, for folks like me on weird schedules, to keep it going!

Hope to see you this Sunday night. I'll post playlists, future plans (hopefully, guest DJs, benefits, etc.), and other stuff concerning this gig in the future.

Love,
Stu

www.pressurebilliards.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home