Sorry, We're Closed

Thursday, April 13, 2006

DJ Sets at I'm the Face, April 12, 2006

Last night at Subterranean, I was a guest DJ at the April iteration of Eric Colin and Dan Perry's monthly 'I'm the Face' mod/soul/garage night.

Sandwiched in between great sets by both of these fantastic local DJs, I played the following:

Set 1 (about 10:15 pm)
Michael & the Messengers--Up Til News
Dynatones--The Fife Piper
Jerry-O--Karate Boogaloo
Brenda Lee-Ride Ride Ride
Bull & the Matadors--The Funky Judge
Major Lance--Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um
Traffic--Coloured Rain
Gestures--Run, Run, Run
Gene Pitney--She's a Heartbreaker
Five Stairsteps--Playgirl's Love
Tom Jones--The Lonely One
Vontastics--Day Tripper
Amen Corner--High in the Sky


Set 2 (round midnight)
Bobby Parker--Watch Your Step
Jan Bradley--Your Kind of Lovin'
Velvelettes--Needle in a Haystack
Flares--Foot Stomping Part 1
Packers--Go 'Head On
Marvin Gaye--I'll Be Doggone
Bill Deal & the Rhondels--I've Been Hurt
Equals--Baby Come Back
Jr. Walker & the All-Stars--Shake and Fingerpop
Supremes--In and Out of Love
Keith Everett--The Chant
Five by Five--Fire

This was great fun, and I'm proud to have been part of such a fun evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home