Sorry, We're Closed

Thursday, November 09, 2006

"I'm the Face" Playlist, 11/8/06

Hey, all. I was graciously asked to guest DJ with Eric Colin and Dan Parry last night at "I'm the Face," Chicago's monthly mod festival at Subterranean. Here's what I spun.

Set I
Fever Tree--San Francisco Girls
The Zombies--Leave Me Be
Southwest F.O.B.--Smell of Incense
The Remo Four--In the First Place
Amen Corner--High in the Sky
Dave Clark Five--You Got What It Takes
Rodd Keith--Lost in Space
Brenda Lee--Ride, Ride, Ride
Georgie Fame--Yeh! Yeh!
The Bee Gees--I Close My Eyes
Dave "Baby" Cortez--Popping Popcorn
Mongo Santamaria--Watermelon Man
Muito Na Onda--See You in September
Chris Montez--Call Me
The Fifth Order--A Thousand Devils (Are Chasin' Me)
The Crystals--He's a Rebel
Brian Hyland--The Joker Went Wild
Len Barry--Bullseye
The Standells--Riot on Sunset Strip
Frank Wilson--Do I Love You? (Deed I Do)
Rood (sic) Keith--The Eyes Have It
Gene Pitney--She's a Heartbreaker


Set II
Bobby Parker--Watch Your Step
Major Lance--Um, Um, Um, Um, Um
Jan Bradley--Your Kind of Lovin'
The Velvelettes--Needle in a Haystack
Jr. Walker & the All-Stars--Shake and Fingerpop
Bill Deal & the Rhondels--I've Been Hurt
Peaches & Herb--We're in This Thing Together
Sugar Pie DeSanto--Soulful Dress
The Equals--Baby Come Back
Tom Jones--The Lonely One
The Kinks--Everybody's Gonna Be Happy
Bonnie & Nita--I Just Can't Go
Len Barry--1,2,3
Rodd Keith & the Go-Getters--Go Go Girlie
The Count Five--Psychotic Reaction
The Buckinghams--Don't Want to Cry
Cyril Neville--Gossip
Paul Revere & the Raiders--Too Much Talk
Spencer Davis Group--Waltz for Caroline
Peanut Butter Conspiracy--It's a Happening Thing

thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Juegos Friv - Los Mejores Juegosfrival

5:21 AM, July 04, 2016

 

Post a Comment

<< Home