Sorry, We're Closed

Friday, August 11, 2006

Playlist at Sub-T, 8/9/06

Hey, all. Here's what I played at Subterranean's "I'm the Face" on Wednesday, August 9, expertly chaired by Eric Colin and Dan Parry. Thanks to those of you who came out!


Set 1
Love--My Flash On You
The Toys--A Lover's Concerto
Amen Corner--High in the Sky
The Downtowners--First Comes the Rain
The Manhattans--Manhattan Stomp
Tom Jones--The Lonely One
The Gestures--Run Run Run
The Bee Gees--In My Own Time
Walter Jackson--Tear for Tear
Peaches & Herb--We're in This Thing Together
The Flares--Foot Stomping
The Sensations--Let Me In
The Three Degrees--Maybe
The O'Jays--Deeper in Love With You
Mongo Santamaria--Watermelon Man

Set 2
Googie Rene Combo--Wild Bird
Bonnie & Nita--I Just Can't Go
Major Lance--Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um
Jan Bradley--Your Kind of Lovin'
Bill Deal & the Rhondels--I've Been Hurt
Polly Brown--Up in a Puff of Smoke
Jr. Walker & the All-Stars--Shake and Fingerpop
The Buckinghams--Don't Want to Cry
Count Five--Psychotic Reaction
Gene Pitney--She's a Heartbreaker
Diana Ross & the Supremes--In and Out of Love
The Velvelettes--Needle in a Haystack
The Cookies--Chains
The Two of Clubs--Walk Tall
Rodd Keith--The Eyes Have It
Love--My Little Red Book

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the great post. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
Friv 3 - Friv 30 Online Games

5:20 AM, July 04, 2016

 

Post a Comment

<< Home