Sorry, We're Closed

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The New Mix CD

Well...it's getting a little lonely here. Maybe if I post the tracks on my newest mix CD, someone will weigh in...

Love, Stu


The Ronettes--Be My Baby
The Stairs--Weed Bus
The Yardbirds--I'm Not Talking
The B-52s--Dirty Back Road
Bob Marley & the Wailers--Could You Be Loved
Daft Punk--Something About Us
The Beatles--You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
Dionne Warwick--Anyone Who Had a Heart
Fountains of Wayne--Mexican Wine
Jimmie Rodgers--Blue Yodel (T For Texas)
Lion--Ugly Woman
Sam Phillips--I Need Love
The Upsetters--Bird in Hand
Buffalo Springfield--For What it's Worth
The Smiths--Girl Afraid
Steely Dan--Razor Boy
The Doors--Touch Me
Detroit Cobras--Putty (In Your Hands)
The Monkees--Daily Nightly
Peter Gabriel--Love to Be Loved
United States of America--Love Song for the Dead Che
Tommy James & the Shondells--Crystal Blue Persuasion
The Beach Boys--I Went to Sleep

4 Comments:

Blogger Ann-Marie said...

wasn't i supposed to get a copy of this . . . ? ;)

7:35 AM, March 03, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You've Got to Hide Your Love Away" has to be one of the Beatles' 10 Best!!!

7:58 AM, March 03, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to go back and listen to that Daft Punk track again. "Discovery" is a great album - they were gearing up to be the electronic Ween with that record. Something About Us and Nightvision are perfect examples of their homage / parody. Too bad their new record is a bit disappointing, IMO.

Also: make me a copy, Stu!

10:49 AM, March 03, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's what I was listening to tonight while I was working:

Sammy Hagar – Red
U2 – One
David Lee Roth – California Girls
Bon Jovi – Love For Sale
Frida – I Know There’s Something Going On
Led Zeppelin – Hey Hey What Can I Do
Kim Mitchell – Go For Soda
Krokus – Screaming In The Night
Peter Gabriel – Biko
Whitesnake – Ain’t Gonna Cry No More
Greg Kihn – The Breakup Song
Men At Work – Down Under
John Couger Mellenhead – I Need A Lover
The Cars – My Best Friend’s Girl
The Monkees – Daydream Believer
Big Star – In The Street
BoDeans – Still The Night

8:05 PM, March 06, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home