Sorry, We're Closed

Monday, May 12, 2008

Liverpool Diary

Now that we've been in England for a few days, I can begin to process our experiences and give you some idea of why we're here.

Having nailed down a relationship with a new distributor (PGUK), my publisher (Hal Leonard) has released Fab Four FAQ in the United Kingdom. This is an exciting development for us, and I chose to travel to England for the purposes of promoting the book on English radio.

Cecilia and I arrived in London late last week, and on Saturday morning (May 10) traveled by train from London to Liverpool for my first promotional gig: A radio appearance with Spencer Leigh on BBC Merseyside.

For the rest of the story, go here. Peace and love.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now you know... the rest of the story. Listened to the Merseyside radio interview. Fantastic stuff. Sounds like you are having a great time over there. Congrats, Stu.

10:11 PM, May 12, 2008

 
Blogger YourFriendFrank said...

Eek that was me, not some anonymous troll. A troll with a name.

10:13 PM, May 12, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Dude!! Can't wait to hear about your Adventure.

5:43 PM, May 14, 2008

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your adventure. Your writing made me feel I was there with you. That was a nice escape for me. I can't wait to hear more details.

7:37 PM, May 15, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home