Sorry, We're Closed

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Mid-Life! The Crisis Musical"

For those of you in the western suburbs and exurbs of Chicago, please be aware of a new show playing at the Pheasant Run Resort and Spa, 4051 E. Main Street, in St. Charles. The show, "Mid-Life! The Crisis Musical," produced by Noble Fool, just opened and has already gained a pretty good review in the Daily Herald.

The show plays 8 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays; 5 and 8:30 p.m. Saturdays; 2 p.m. Sundays through Nov. 3; also 2 p.m. Sept. 27 and Oct. 11. I can't wait to see it; I can't believe I've already held out so far without mentioning that the best review in the Herald went to my brother Tom of the mad acting and singing skillz. I'm really proud of him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

<< Thomas Shea stands out, setting the bar early on with a tour-de-force performance of "Turning Forty," >>

I resemble that remark ... or I will in about four months.

12:56 PM, September 19, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home