Sorry, We're Closed

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

October 5 haiku

Under God's sun: Hope
For all, even when shone on
By a plastic moon.


Blogger Z j A k said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:05 AM, October 06, 2010

Blogger YourFriendFrank said...


Hope everything is well. Drop me a line?

9:47 PM, October 10, 2010

Blogger Friv4 Games Online said...

Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing. Can you play more games at :
happy wheels | friv | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels

7:23 PM, August 15, 2016

Blogger Alice Denny said...

The blog or and best that is extremely useful to keep I can share the ideas. Age Of War 2
Big Farm | Slitherio | Tank Trouble
Of the future as this is really what I was looking for, I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
Happy Wheels | Goodgeme Empire |

6:51 PM, October 03, 2016


Post a Comment

<< Home