Sorry, We're Closed

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's in...or out...or whatever.

Rob Rodriguez and I spent much of last fall and winter writing Fab Four FAQ, our book on the Beatles. Today I received my copy of the book from our publisher, Hal Leonard Books.

I am extremely proud of this book, and hope you will indulge me in thanking Rob for being such a great partner...and all at HL for being so great to work with. Finally, I want to thank all of you who have been so helpful and encouraging to me (and to Rob) during the writing of FFF.

Peace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great to here, looking forward seeing the new book. You two should be proud.

5:12 PM, July 24, 2007

 
Blogger Stuart Shea said...

Thank you. I appreciate that very much.

11:05 PM, July 24, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home